The Weird Kid

Monday, July 28, 2008

A short Conversation

I don't want to write about my family in my new blog. "Family," meaning the one I came out of, not the one I am building now. Writing about them is the blogging equivalent of stuffing myself sick on cheap, stale candy. I don't think I can describe it better than that, even if it doesn't quite make sense.

So, I'll just relay this.

A Short Conversation with my sister-in-law.

"No, your Mom can't come to the phone right now cuz she's in the bathroom making deviled eggs."

Okay then.

But just let me say, hours later I saw the crusting, half-full cream cheese package behind the sink with my very own eyes. Just in case you thought it was a new scatological slang. No no.
Not at all.
posted by Imez at 2:40 PM

4 Comments:

I just love you so much. I would so read a book about your family if you wrote it--I would anything you write, anywhere.

Thank you for coming back.

I missed you much and more.

July 28, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

aren't families ...ummm...fun?
when I read " she's in the bathroom making devil eggs" i thought...WTF??? But, like I said, families.....sheer entertainment! lol

July 29, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

I may never eat another deviled egg, as long as i live.

July 29, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

That. is. hilarious. I've never mastered the trick of making deviled eggs on the toilet; too funny. That said, it's your blog; write about whatever you want :)

September 20, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

net traffic statistics
AllOnlineCoupons.co.uk